Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Starting Over

So I started this thing back in 2008 I think.... you'll notice how many times I've posted since then. I just don't know who would want to read this, and what to post about. I wanted the blog to be about knitting, a way to document my progress and become a part of the vibrant knitting community I have found online. So here I go again, one more shot at getting this thing really moving :)

I learned to knit from my Great Aunt Ann when I was little, stopped for a long time and then "reminded" myself how to knit again a little over 10 years ago. I have become a knitter obsessed! I have just started writing patterns (see yesterday's post) and love creating things that people will appreciate.

I have decided that Christmas of 2012 will be a knitting event! Everyone who I give gifts to will be receiving knitted presents. I will use this as an excuse to knit as much as I want to and to and to increase my knitting skill set. On top of all of that I want to knit one pair of socks a month, hopefully this will make me get over my phobia/hatred of picking up stitches!

So at the end of the day there will be more patterns, I will share my projects and hopefully actually get into this blogging thing! My user name on Ravelry is Dharmastudent if you want to follow me on there, and my Pinterest is Annie_Myers. Hope to see you out there!

Peace, Light, and Love!

No comments: